Admatic after 2 years of Stealth mode – Inviting Investors!
Admatic, a Big Data company + 13 IPs on Marketing Automation, Realtime Image, video process,Computer Vision, AR, Object Recognition, OCR & Digital Media!
Admatic has an in house technology and execution team consisting of passionate engineers and architects – since August, 2012 till date.
- Our Core Competency is Technology based Automation
- In House Expertise to handle even complex tech challenges
- Core Technology Expertise in following areas
Domains: Marketing Automation, E-Commerce, Big Data Insights, Digital Media, Data Acquisition, Data Science, User Intention Analytics, Location Commerce.
Tech Expertise: Big Data, Computer Vision, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Real-world Object Detection & Recognition, Realtime Data Crunching - Text, Image, Audio & Video Fingerprinting & Processing.
Invest in Passion, Invest in Admatic!
- A one-click solution for Big Data Infrastructure – One of the key challenges in bigdata adoption. Being Infrastructure – setup & management, we can deliver the same in few seconds versus few weeks if handled by them, Reasons Continue reading →
- A Marketing as a Service platform hosted on the cloud – to handle any Marketing activities for a Brand / Product / Service / Event / Conference – so they can off-load their marketing activities to us – with inbuilt market intelligence – identifying potential customers, tracking the hot conversations across web for the sales team to work on, analyzing sentiments of customers and more. Continue reading →
- Run Complex data Pipelines by drag & drop – a visual big-data flow designer on the Servers powered by InfraStudio - Hadoop, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, Native MapReduce & Streaming MapReduce Jobs – all without touching the CLI. Continue reading →
- OpenCrawler - is a distributed intelligent Web Crawler Project which crawls & aggregates data with collective efforts by off-loading crawling tasks to agents that runs on volunteer machines - on-premise & cloud, thus updating a centralized HBase Server. As of July 2013, we are crawling 7 mn web pages per day with 300+ VoMs [ 200 cloud servers ]. Continue reading →